CIRKEL Energy – your Certified Service Partner
We provide service to you regardless of whether you have purchased your wind turbine from us or from another supplier. We do service on Evance/Britwind R9000, Gaia-Wind 133 10 kW and 11 kW, Proven P11 and Kingspan KW3 and KW6.
The service is always performed by trained and well-qualified service engineers. CIRKEL Energy is a Certified Service Partner, which means that we are approved by DTU – the Department of wind turbines to service these mills. This certification is necessary to perform proper service on wind turbines with more than 40 square meter of wing area.
Why is this important:
- You are confident that your wind turbine will be serviced according to the applicable guidelines
- That service is carried out at the appropriate time and is reported to the authorities as required by law;
- We comply with all security requirements
- Our people are continually trained – they have, among other things, climbing certificate
- Service is done on time - you get a service contract regardless of whether the turbine is purchased from us or another supplier. The service contract ensures you service done on time – we will contact you and schedule a time that also fits your calendar
Also remember that annual service is required to obtain the 5-year warranty you have on your wind turbine (if purchased at CIRKEL Energy).
If you want a service contract, please contact your local sales consultant. You can find our contact data here.
Check out our certification here (in Danish): Service approval.
Read more about DTU – Department for wind turbines and their approval schemes (in Danish).
Our service department can be contacted every day from 8-16 on mobile +45 42 46 28 80.